Saturday, November 7, 2015

Relationship Reflection

 I believe each and every relationships in my life have a direct or indirect impact on my development. I value and appreciate everyone of them however there are few which I will cherish forever.

 My relationship with my parents and my siblings have been the pillars of my life. They stand by me and support me through my ups and downs no matter what. My parents have sacrificed so much to make sure me and my siblings are where we are now. My parents have taught me how to be kind to other people and always respect the elders. They have always tried to motivate me positively whenever I am down. I have had the most memorable childhood memories with my siblings. 

 Both my brother and sister are my best friends in the world. They are also my best critics. I can always get an honest opinion on anything about me from them and vice versa. That had helped me a lot in improvising myself. 


 Currently, my relationship with two children seems like the reason why I am living. They make me reanalyze and prioritize my life a lot. I can see how much they need me right now in their and I am willing and trying to make most out of it and also make a positive impact in their life through our relationship. Challenges are many especially where there are differences in opinion and how we get back together after an argument affects the relationship. Since we were aware of this completely, we always made sure that nobody is angry with anyone in the family for a long time. We solve every arguments or issues almost immediately.
 I think my experience with my family have given a very positive impact in my life so much so I value each and every other relationship that I come across. Likewise, I am very sure that as a early education educator, I will not have much problem in creating and maintaining positive relationship with the children and their families.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pushpa:
    I enjoy reading your post. I like how you expressed your parents and siblings are the pillar of your life, and how grateful you are for the sacrifices your parents did for you. You have a beautiful family, and I wish you continue establishing positive relationships with others around you.
    Alejandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Your family pictures are very nice and it seems like you have a lot of support! Strong support and bonds with family give children a sense of security and allows them to feel important. I feel that play is a vital part of development and children learn in all areas of development trough child directed play. What were your experiences as a child with play. How do you feel about play as it is viewed in society today.

    ReplyDelete