From this course, I have gained knowledge on many aspects of how to conduct an ethical and methodological research. After completing this course, I safely say that I am little overwhelmed with all the information that I had absorb in order to understand the true nature of doing research. My perspective about doing research has completely changed. My mind was a little all over whenever I think of research but now I think I can put things into perspective and come up with proper planning and design to conduct a quality research. I still do think I need a lot of practice before I can even do a quality research. The challenges that I faced during this course was my struggle to understand many of the terms in the textbook as English is a second language for me. I tried my best to overcome my challenges by discussing it with my colleagues and mentors in the field. As an early childhood professional, whenever I think about research, there are tonnes of issues within the field that needs to be addressed.
Having said all that, I have truly enjoyed this course and working along with my colleagues. Unfortunately I have been ill a long time during the course period which focussing in the course work was a big struggle for me. However, I enjoyed reading all of my colleagues posts and their feedbacks on my work. Thank you for your and Dr Todd's support. Hope to see you in the next course.
No comments:
Post a Comment