My main support in my life are my children. Of course before them was my parents. My children motivate me and push me to do the things that I need to be doing on daily basis. They are also my support in taking care of myself. I feel I should be happy and healthy so I can enjoy my time with them to the max. And through this I would like to set an example to them that they too have to take care of themselves all the time to be happy and healthy.
My parents are another main support in my life. They are always giving me the encouragement to go through any challenges in my life simply by being there for me at any given time. Just by knowing I have my parents behind me who are always wishing me nothing but happiness, peace and success, I know that I can move any mountains.
Without these two big supports in my life, it will be difficult for me to move on in this life. I feel almost like I have no purpose. It will be hard to motivate myself to be able to do anything that I am already doing or achieving right now.
My parents are another main support in my life. They are always giving me the encouragement to go through any challenges in my life simply by being there for me at any given time. Just by knowing I have my parents behind me who are always wishing me nothing but happiness, peace and success, I know that I can move any mountains.
Without these two big supports in my life, it will be difficult for me to move on in this life. I feel almost like I have no purpose. It will be hard to motivate myself to be able to do anything that I am already doing or achieving right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment