Saturday, March 5, 2016

Getting Ready—E stablishing Professional Contacts and Expanding Resources

Part 1, Establishing Professional Contacts

I have tried searching on the links provided for this assignment however I was not able to establish contact with any professionals. So I googled mostly focusing on professionals in Malaysia where I come from. I have sent out to two professionals so far and still awaiting for their respond. If I don't get anything from them by next week I may have to resort to the alternative option. 


Part 2, Expanding Resources


I will be studying the resources on the www,childresearch.net website. This is a non-profit organization who study and produce write-ups on their research on early childhood education. I am still browsing through the website. Will keep everyone posted on what I have learnt. 


Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. The website you have picked sounds very interesting and I am excited to learn about it through you.

    I am sorry you are having such trouble finding someone to interact with somewhere else in the world. Maybe your two contacts will come through still. On a side note, I taught with a lady (she taught 1st grade) and her husband is from Malaysia too. My friend is from the US and they met while he was in school over here. I know they go back every year or so to visit family. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to google a few contacts and way to take initiative! Let me know if you have success in doing so, I have not yet heard from my experts I have emailed (twice) through the UNICEF site. I look forward to hearing about your contacts and the website you are sharing!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Julie Ringle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also going to wait it out until next week with my contacts as well. Great idea to also google some contacts that may have not been posted on the UNICEF website that I used. And wow you're from Malaysia, that is so cool! Do you remember anything about your early childhood education experience?

    ReplyDelete