Awesome quotes friend! I too chose Lyndon B Johnson and I like that we found different quote to share. Education really is an investment, at every level. That is one of the reasons I have decided to get my masters, to invest into my child's future.
Wow! well said there my friend. I like when you said " I decided to get my masters, to invest into my child's future". One of my many reasons as well :-)
I love your quote by Lyndon B Johnson if we make an investment in children lives early. They will become productive citizens and the world would be a better place.
Awesome quotes friend! I too chose Lyndon B Johnson and I like that we found different quote to share. Education really is an investment, at every level. That is one of the reasons I have decided to get my masters, to invest into my child's future.
ReplyDeleteWow! well said there my friend. I like when you said " I decided to get my masters, to invest into my child's future". One of my many reasons as well :-)
DeleteI love your quote by Lyndon B Johnson if we make an investment in children lives early. They will become productive citizens and the world would be a better place.
ReplyDeleteExactly! Well said :-)
Delete