I am inspired by this quote "If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much. " As I believe that we have to make an positive impact in the life of children to see a better future, therefore we must be for and with the children. Stand Up
Hello Pushpa, I enjoyed reading about your birthing experience and I agree with about the first milk from the mother is crucial for a child development and it gives them strong immunities to fight off common illnesses. I am a strong advocate for breast feeding because of bonding experience along with health advantages to it. Please follow me at www.childlikeadult.blogspot.com
I am inspired by this quote "If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much. " As I believe that we have to make an positive impact in the life of children to see a better future, therefore we must be for and with the children. Stand Up
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, Michael. Children are our future and for a better future, we should always support and be there for them :-)
ReplyDeleteHello Pushpa, I enjoyed reading about your birthing experience and I agree with about the first milk from the mother is crucial for a child development and it gives them strong immunities to fight off common illnesses. I am a strong advocate for breast feeding because of bonding experience along with health advantages to it. Please follow me at www.childlikeadult.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete