I have finally established contact with Dr Amar Singh HSS, who is the president of National Early Childhood Intervention Council (NECIC) in Malaysia. According to its website, this organization's role is "to act as a forum to discuss, advocate, monitor and review all policies and actions related to early childhood intervention. We promote and emphasize the crucial components of effective early childhood intervention". However, I did not get a reply yet from him on the topic of poverty despite my attempts to sending him reminder emails. He is a busy professional hence I am sure he will get to it soon. Once I get a reply from him I will update it here on this blog.
My view on poverty however have changed tremendously after this week. I have realized how big of an issue this is not only back in my country but also through out the world. Obviously I have been leaving in a nutshell all the while. I believe, as an early childhood professional, having ourselves equipped with the proper knowledge, can enable us to solve the issues in ways that we can.
My view on poverty however have changed tremendously after this week. I have realized how big of an issue this is not only back in my country but also through out the world. Obviously I have been leaving in a nutshell all the while. I believe, as an early childhood professional, having ourselves equipped with the proper knowledge, can enable us to solve the issues in ways that we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment