Sunday, December 4, 2016

Adjourning

 I feel adjourning phase is a very difficult phase especially it has been a high performing team. When you have a dream team, where everyone in the team works as one forming a cohesive group, the trust level and the bond is just too strong and it is very difficult to leave such a team as it is hard to come by one.

 I have a group of good friends. We have worked together to do many charity events together. I am very comfortable the way we work with each other as we have lots of trust, respect and strong bond with each other. We are very open about our ideas and constraints. Everyone respects each others opinion and takes it into consideration when making a group decision. All this have made us realized that we do have a dream team here which we know very well is very rare. We appreciate each and everyone in the group very much. It is almost too difficult to say bye to anyone of them. 

2 comments:

  1. It is great the you have a good group of friends to do events with and that you all respect each other opinions. With the friends that you have your vision will come true and I am sure your friends will be there to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pushpa,
    I think a great team is when you have a group of people that respect and trust one another and that is amazing how you can say that you have that. I have learned when working in groups there are times when it is not easy but at the same time it can be very rewarding especially when the goal is accomplished.

    ReplyDelete