Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Thank you & Bye for now

Dear Dr Williams and Colleagues,

This course has indeed been a real eye-opener for me in improvising my communication skills which I will carry with me throughout my life. Dr Williams, thank you so much for your encouragement and inspirations for me to do better each time, each week. And to my colleagues, you have all been very resourceful in sharing your wealth of experiences and also truly an inspiration to me to see how hard you are working in to achieve your academic goals. Thank you and hopefully our path will cross sometime, somewhere.

Thank you all and have a great future!


4 comments:

  1. This class was an eye opener to me as well. I wish you have success in all your other classes. Maybe we will have a class together again before I finish. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pushpa,
    It has been a pleasure working with you this semester. I wish you all the best and I hope to see you in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pushpa,

    I have enjoyed working with you these past eight fun weeks. I have learned a lot from you and enjoyed all your post. I wish you in the best in your professional path and success. I have four more courses to take, and I hope we will be in some of them together. Thanks for all your support and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pushpa! I too have enjoyed this program. The resources have been invaluable that I have gained and will definitely continue to utilize them. Good luck with your future goals/adult learning!
    Sharyl Kalal

    ReplyDelete