This is a very meaningful quote for me which I have promised to myself to live by it.
"If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn" - Ignacio Estrada
What is yours?
"If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn" - Ignacio Estrada
What is yours?
I like this quote. Just how all adults do not learn the same way, neither does children. We as educators should have different strategics of teaching one lesson.
ReplyDeleteExactly, Brittany! :-)
DeleteI love this quote! I think I have this up on my blog as well. It means so much to me because it is so important to take a step back and remind ourselves that everyone learns at different rates and in different ways. If one way is not working for a child we as teachers need to take a moment to think of what strengths that child has and alter our lesson to help them to comprehend what we are teaching.
ReplyDeleteWell said, Jessica! I completely agree with you. :-)
Delete