Monday, November 7, 2016

Communication Skills and Styles

 I was recently watching "Grey's Anatomy" TV show on the internet. Without switching the sound on I realised that the whole series are about the doctors, nurses and patients in a particular hospital. There is alot happening in the series. Most part its being shot in the emergency room hence I could feel the tense moments that everyone is going through. Their face is either frowned, completely eye locked with whoever they are communicating with in the operation room. The doctors are very serious and focused on their job. Families of the patients are worried and anxious of a certain procedure thats being taken place. They are walking around and looking at each and every staff that is walking out of the operation room. It looked like a complicated pregnancy which has been taken into the operation room and the husband of the lady is waiting outside anxiously with his wife's parents.

 When I switched on the volume, I realized I was correct about everything that I had assumed except for the parents in the waiting room. They were the father-to-be's parents. I would have definitely known better about this sitcom had I been watching it regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment